Or “hare-brained schemes” (says The Current Mrs Feeney): They have included
- The Wine List – sampling wines made from grapes featured in Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book.
- World Crime Atlas – reading crime novels set in all the countries in The Times Atlas of the World.
- Family History – it all started with the search for my great-grandfather’s supposedly Irish birthplace.
- The City Gallery – collecting paintings of Swansea and South West Wales.
- Fancy A Pint? Sampling beers from all over the UK.
- Drawing and Painting classes
- Digital Photography classes
- The Garden Project – restoring the overgrown jungle in my parents’ old house